Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhan Kossobutskiy vs. Joey Dawejko - Full Card Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhan Kossobutskiy vs. Joey Dawejko - Full Card Information

Universum Box Promotion is back once again with another bumper card in Hamburg this Saturday night. The German based outfit continue to keep their large stable busy with a 14 fight card from the Universum Gym, with two heavyweight title fights topping the bill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good ol' Joey Dawejko still plying his trade, at the very least he give an opponent rounds and he occasionally will win some rounds. He's a tough dude with a granite chin and some decent skills, I wondered what he could have done if he lost his excess weight and campaigned at cruiserweight.
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Should be à fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Good ol' Joey Dawejko still plying his trade, at the very least he give an opponent rounds and he occasionally will win some rounds. He's a tough dude with a granite chin and some decent skills, I wondered what he could have done if he lost his excess weight and campaigned at cruiserweight.
        Respect to him as the sport needs its tough dudes. We forget about these guys as they don't get stardom, but these guys put their lives and health on the line just as much as the superstar. Perhaps more so as they're getting hit a lot more.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Too honest I can’t think of any HW moving down to CW & having success. Moving down much harder than moving up…

Comment

Zhang could be the dark horse of the heavyweights ,he’s just about solid in every area and has been around the block but kept under the radar .

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Too honest I can’t think of any HW moving down to CW & having success. Moving down much harder than moving up…
              Very good point. Mike Perez is a good example and there are countless more. Joey is only 5'10 and carries around alot of excess weight. His frame would probably be better at CW but who knows how that cut would affect him. Doubt it will ever happen so it's a moot point probably. I'd like to see Joey against Trey Lippe Morrison.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Zhang could be the dark horse of the heavyweights ,he’s just about solid in every area and has been around the block but kept under the radar .
                Can't say I've ever seen him. If he can stop Joey that will be a statement.

Comment

Very good point. Mike Perez is a good example and there are countless more. Joey is only 5'10 and carries around alot of excess weight. His frame would probably be better at CW but who knows how that cut would affect him. Doubt it will ever happen so it's a moot point probably. I'd like to see Joey against Trey Lippe Morrison.
                  Maris Breidis started at heavyweight and he's done well at cruiser and is now coming back up. But it's a good point . I had to give that some thought.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Just to clarify. Are you talking about the guy in this article or the big Chinese guy? The Chinese guy is dreadful lol. Not seen this kossobutskiy though.

Comment

Working...
                    X