Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero-Rigondeaux Viewership Went Up Throughout Bout On Showtime, Peaked At 307,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero-Rigondeaux Viewership Went Up Throughout Bout On Showtime, Peaked At 307,000

Hundreds of thousands of boxing fans never gave up Saturday night, even as each round of the dreadfully dull John Riel Casimero-Guillermo Rigondeaux track meet mirrored the previous three minutes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope this doesn't encourage running

Comment

I suspect the viewership was heavy in certain parts of California, Hawaii, and Florida….

Comment

I am glad that not too many people witnessed this. That was not entertainment. Boxing is hit without getting hit, but it’s also entertainment. It’s the sole purpose why networks show boxing. To entertain and get more viewers.

Hopefully a lot of fans saw Ortiz vs Kavaliouskas, because that was a better representation of boxing.
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

I loved Rigo’s performance. Only thing that was frustrating was he didn’t throw a couple more shots each round. I scored it 6-6 even and with a little more he could have taken it. He held a few times but not like a Mayweather or Klitschko. That was masterful boxing.
          PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Ortiz/mean machine was a much better fight.

you’d be an idiot to watch Rigo ever again.

Comment

The fight was brutal to watch. Rigo made casimero miss but never made him pay while casimero embarrassingly missed all night long. I haven’t seen someone be so ineffective at being an aggressor yet still get the win other than Canelo vs Lara and Trinidad vs Oscar. Difference is, Canelo landed double the amount of punches Casimero did and Trinidad landed 4 times as many punches as Casimero did.

Comment

Tim Cheatham is a cheat and should be banned on judging again.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Tim Cheatham is a cheat and should be banned on judging again.
                  Disagree, I met the guy here in Vegas. He’s one of the better refs that Nevada has..

Comment

Considering how low showtimes numbers are this is actually pretty good. Casimero seems to have that Philippino support. Almost donaire level.

Comment

Working...
                    X