Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franco-Moloney ESPN Tripleheader Averaged 392K Viewers; Peaked At 467K For Ali Walsh Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franco-Moloney ESPN Tripleheader Averaged 392K Viewers; Peaked At 467K For Ali Walsh Debut

More viewers tuned in Saturday night when ESPN televised the pro debut of Muhammad Ali's grandson than for the other two boxing matches the network aired from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think only the true boxing fan tuned in for this one. If they promote Ali Walsh right he could be a ratings boom

Comment

Celebrities outsell boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I think only the true boxing fan tuned in for this one. If they promote Ali Walsh right he could be a ratings boom
        Right, to see a nobody cash in on the corpse of his grand dad. You'll get on your knees for anything.

Comment

I really thought they were way off on the punch count for Maloney. I had it more for Maloney. It looked stacked against him.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
            I really thought they were way off on the punch count for Maloney. I had it more for Maloney. It looked stacked against him.

Comment

Who are these people? Nothing but the best for’em regardless.

Comment

Working...
              X