Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Joe Joyce Stripped By EBU, Briedis vs. Cieslak in Play, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Joe Joyce Stripped By EBU, Briedis vs. Cieslak in Play, More

Joe Joyce has been stripped of the EBU heavyweight title after refusing to take on mandatory challenger Marco Huck. Huck Box Promotions won the purse bids for the fight with an offer for 260,000 Euro but by then Joyce was already set to fight Carlos Takam.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news, Joyce should go to real fights now, why bother to fight Huck for EBU title.
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Briedis vs Cieslak in Poland would be a war and a great fight. Wonder if Yoka will try to get that Euro title against Huck, or maybe Kabayel fancies that fight to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Briedis vs Cieslak in Poland would be a war and a great fight. Wonder if Yoka will try to get that Euro title against Huck, or maybe Kabayel fancies that fight to get it back.
        The problem with Yoka is that he's scared of fighting outside of France, so maybe a Chisora/Hugie Fury Vs Tony could work in Monaco or somewhere he didn't have to travel so far for!!

Comment

It does open the potential for a good second tier HW fight. Kabayel, Chisora, Yoka, Pulev & Dubois vs Huck are all fights I would be interested in for the EU belt. Kabayel is the guy I expect to be fighting Huck.

Comment

Marco Huck????wow

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              It does open the potential for a good second tier HW fight. Kabayel, Chisora, Yoka, Pulev & Dubois vs Huck are all fights I would be interested in for the EU belt. Kabayel is the guy I expect to be fighting Huck.
              I think Kabayel should be more ambitious. He is with Top rank, he should fight Yoka for example. Chisora will likely get his big money rematch with Parker.

I wouldn`t put Huck in the ring with Dubois, lol.

Comment

Briedis vs Cieślak would be really good. Briedis is an experienced and skilled operator, and Cieślak's a bit too prone to getting countered, but he's younger and very aggressive so it could be one hell of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                X