Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Haven't Boxed At Home For Over Two Years, Good To Be Back At The Hydro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Haven't Boxed At Home For Over Two Years, Good To Be Back At The Hydro

It will be tough for Josh Taylor's year to get any better than when he claimed the undisputed junior welterweight championship. A homecoming for his next title defense will at least rate as a very close second.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They have been planning on Taylor being But's next opponent. Taylor should be clamored more by the public and he is not.
    SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

"capital city Edinburgh, an hour east of Scotland"

In the middle of
      the North Sea then. Who knew? And who proofreads this 5h*t?
      Last edited by Jack_sh*t; 08-17-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

In before 24HourBum arrives and his eyes bug out and he shts all over himself.
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
          "capital city Edinburgh, an hour east of Scotland"

In the middle fo the North Sea then. Who knew? And who proofreads this 5h*t?
          LOL. Maybe they are venturing into the use of synedoche. Scotland is Glasgow, figuratively.

Or maybe they don't know their arse from their elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            They have been planning on Taylor being But's next opponent. Taylor should be clamored more by the public and he is not.
            Not to mention that he has fought/beaten better competition in this weight class as opposed to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              In before 24HourBum arrives and his eyes bug out and he shts all over himself.
              Will Josh be returning to channel 5 for his showdown with 'El Gato' ? I'm concerned that I will miss this epic clash, as most of the Brits were denied a live feed of Jose Ramirez vs. Josh Taylor. I doubt that Toprank will even provide a stream, maybe I can buy a satellite dish and reach over the air signals from Ireland, and watch it like the rest of Edinburg.

Comment

Potentially a tougher fight than people may think. Jack's no mug and his record may be deceiving. He's been poorly matched but won every contest within himself. That said as a Taylor fan I expect Josh to get the job done. The worry would be he takes his eye off the ball and is thinking of bigger things. Great homecoming fight for Josh though and although it'll be frowned upon in the US, it's a big thing for Josh to display and share the hardware to the fans that didn't get to be part of his Vegas trip.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Will Josh be returning to channel 5 for his showdown with 'El Gato' ? I'm concerned that I will miss this epic clash, as most of the Brits were denied a live feed of Jose Ramirez vs. Josh Taylor. I doubt that Toprank will even provide a stream, maybe I can buy a satellite dish and reach over the air signals from Ireland, and watch it like the rest of Edinburg.
                  You aren’t a Brit and you ain’t living in Ireland. Edinburgh is in Scotland. You are one stupid person considering how much you love to race bait and be Prejudice to certain minorities. I feel so sorry for you that all you’ve got in life is this forum. I genuinely do pray for you because you are one lost soul.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Back from your trip to Alabama? Licking some Bronze balls and arse? Geography isn't something you seem to know. As always you expose yourself with your own words.

Comment

Working...
                    X