Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Top Form, Ready For Yordenis Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Top Form, Ready For Yordenis Ugas

Manny Pacquiao Training Finishing For Yordenis Ugas Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao continues to work hard at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, as he prepares to take on WBA welterweight world champion Yordenis Ugas of Cuba. (Photos by Wendell Alinea/MP Promotions)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Ugas wont do a Rigo...

Comment

The defined muscles are gone.
      Drigo Drigo likes this.

Comment

That body shot looked like it killed Freddie.

Comment

Aged has finally catched manny. His muscle density is no longer same before. Wondering where he will get the power to hurt Ugas...

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            The defined muscles are gone.
            i made a post about this a few weeks ago and mofos said i was reaching...

Comment

Smh I was supposed to leave out in a couple of days to go to Vegas for the fight but instead got a refund because of the switch. Why has the boxing gods forsaken me

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Hope Ugas wont do a Rigo...
                His physique looks no different to me than it did for the weigh-in with Thurman.
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X