Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Ugas is Not an Easy Fight For Pacquiao, It's a Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Ugas is Not an Easy Fight For Pacquiao, It's a Good Fight

Four division champion Mikey Garcia has given his take on the upcoming welterweight clash between Manny Pacquiao and late replacement Yordenis Ugas, who holds the WBA world title at 147-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is not an easy scrap for Pac. Feel he should win this, but he is 42 and we don't know if the inactivity has effected him in a positive or a negative way. We can only assume the time off was good for him or if being off so long might have him creaky in the bones. If he's gotten older overnight, Ugas might have a good shot. Nobody has ever beaten Ugas decisively even during the half-assed first phase of his career and felt he beat Porter. He belongs at the top with the best in his division. Should still be a good one.

Comment

It is a good fight but not a pac vs Spence priced fight

Comment

I do think that Ugas is more dangerous for Pac. Doesn’t mean Ugas beats Spence. But again styles make fights.
        MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
          This is not an easy scrap for Pac. Feel he should win this, but he is 42 and we don't know if the inactivity has effected him in a positive or a negative way. We can only assume the time off was good for him or if being off so long might have him creaky in the bones. If he's gotten older overnight, Ugas might have a good shot. Nobody has ever beaten Ugas decisively even during the half-assed first phase of his career and felt he beat Porter. He belongs at the top with the best in his division. Should still be a good one.
          Just rewatched Porter-Ugas and, if that Ugas shows up, Pacquiao could be in a bit of trouble.
          Although I still see Pacquiao as favourite, a big factor is going to be how much he has deteriorated since the Thurman fight.
          Ugas isn't the kind of fighter to just lie down and take a loss easily.
          MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

It all depends on how busy Ugas will be. If he lets Pacquiao dictate the pace then he loses. Manny may simply swarm and outwork him

Comment

I just hope that Ugas doesn't do a Rigo for the fans.

Comment

Of course it's a good fight and the outcome is uncertain. Of course Spence is a better fight but at short notice there's nothing better

Comment

I watched the whole of Pac vs Thurman again yesterday Manny was amazing first 4 rounds but he badly faded but still had spurts of good moments but he obviously cant keep his pace at this age

He needs to fck Ugas up early like he did Thurman and hopefully win a few rounds down the stretch to get the W

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    I watched the whole of Pac vs Thurman again yesterday Manny was amazing first 4 rounds but he badly faded but still had spurts of good moments but he obviously cant keep his pace at this age

He needs to fck Ugas up early like he did Thurman and hopefully win a few rounds down the stretch to get the W
                    Exactly but these delusional fanboys claim he dominated and outclassed Thurman

Comment

Working...
                    X