Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton vs. Brandon Figueroa Lands at Park MGM, September 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton vs. Brandon Figueroa Lands at Park MGM, September 18

The stage is now set as undefeated 122-pound world champions are set to square off when WBC champion Brandon "Heartbreaker" Figueroa and WBO champion Stephen "Cool Boy Steph" Fulton Jr. will meet in a title unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny Roman vs. Ra’eese Aleem “done” for September 11th Fulton-Figueroa card

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/8/1...xing-news-2021
    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Danny Roman vs. Ra’eese Aleem “done” for September 11th Fulton-Figueroa card

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/8/1...xing-news-2021
      It feels increasingly uncommon for two fights of this caliber in the same weight class to happen on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

It feels increasingly uncommon for two fights of this caliber in the same weight class to happen on the same card.
        Better card than most PPV fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Better card than most PPV fights!
          It’s one of those cards only the hardcore fans will appreciate like the Superfly cards on HBO.

Comment

Hopefully a win gets Roman the MJ rematch. He was shafted in the first fight IMO. Definitely should have been given a rematch.

Comment

WAR Figs and Aleem!

Comment

Going with Brando figs he's always in a barn burner of a fight just hope he don't take too much damage as he's still young .

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Hopefully a win gets Roman the MJ rematch. He was shafted in the first fight IMO. Definitely should have been given a rematch.
                  I don't think he was shafted, but hated how there was such little demand for a rematch. Roman deserved a rematch and there never was talks of one.

I think the winner of Fulton/Figueroa fight one of their mandatories and then the winner of Roman/Aleem. Unfortunately I don't see the MJ fight happening anytime soon for either Fulton or Figueroa.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It’s one of those cards only the hardcore fans will appreciate like the Superfly cards on HBO.
                    I like your posts man, you have a true international outlook when it comes to boxing. Good show

Comment

Working...
                    X