Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero's Promoter: Rigondeaux Fight Most Embarrassing I've Seen In My 35 Years In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero's Promoter: Rigondeaux Fight Most Embarrassing I've Seen In My 35 Years In Boxing

John Riel Casimero's promoter questioned judge Tim Cheatham for rewarding Guillermo Rigondeaux on Saturday night, but Sean Gibbons saved his harshest comments for the Cuban southpaw himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not even boxing purists would financially support Rigo lol

Comment

I'm cuban, from his home town, always Rigo's appologist and defendor. But not this time. Was too much. He has to retire. I not agree to a fight like this.

Comment

To be fair, not only Casimero "buzzed" Rigo in the first round. He blatantly hit him several times while he was on the canvas. A more severe referee could have disqualified him then and there.

Comment

More embarrassing than the fights that Sean fixed back in the day? Thats pretty damn bad.

Comment

Casimero fight ineffectively also without taking much risk in the fight...
            BendOver BendOver Elotero Elotero like this.

Comment

Rigo definitely over moved but let’s not let casimero completely off the hook for not being able to adapt and having literally no success at cutting off the ring. Watching him miss so badly and fall into the ropes several times was pretty embarrassing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Rigo definitely over moved but let’s not let casimero completely off the hook for not being able to adapt and having literally no success at cutting off the ring. Watching him miss so badly and fall into the ropes several times was pretty embarrassing as well.
                He was literally punching at flies for almost the whole fight.

Comment

Heavyweights, are the worst.

Comment

Also embarrassing that Casimero couldn't land more punches. Loma can show him how it's done, as he did against Rigo.

Many fights are won off the back foot, going backwards, as long as you land more punches than the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X