Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Eager To Face Dillian Whyte: They Don't Want The Smoke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Eager To Face Dillian Whyte: They Don't Want The Smoke!

Heavyweight contender Michael Hunter is eager to face Dillian Whyte, but does not believe the Brit would face him. Hunter is coming off a devastating fourth round knockout win over Mike Wilson earlier this month in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, you run away from Matchroom because you wanted no part of Hrgovic. Now you want top Brits to go to America and fight you. Nobody gives a damn about you any more. Fight some American guy or nobody.

Comment

Hunter is better than Arreola and Franklin! PBC needs to make Ruiz vs. Ortiz! If Eddie comes calling, they can let Charles Martin handle Whyte!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Man, you run away from Matchroom because you wanted no part of Hrgovic. Now you want top Brits to go to America and fight you. Nobody gives a damn about you any more. Fight some American guy or nobody.
        Why doesn't Whyte fight Hrgovic? Seems like the logical thing to do?

Comment

That'd be a good fight, one guy draws with Povetkin, the other goes 1-1 vs him, they're about the same level in recent performances. I think stamina could be the key, a few times we've seen Whyte's form/technique get worse through a fight as he tires and I could see Hunter taking advantage of that. But then again Hunter has tired during fights as well so a hard one to call.

Comment

Hunter obviously doesn`t know what he wants. First it seemed he went WBA route and fought that Wilson guy. It is ok, but Hunter is now ranked 6. by WBA. Now he calls out Whyte, who is not even ranked by WBA.

He should call out Dubois, Ortiz, Martin, Ruiz, according to WBA list.

Whyte is WBC interim champ, he will fight Fury in the future or. Wilder or whatever, he has no business fighting Hunter.
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 08-16-2021, 07:07 AM.
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I always thought Micheal Hunter was honest but he seems to be turning into just another name dropper, tomato can killer that will tell us who he is not fighting and why it is their fault.

I hope I'm wrong.

BTW, Hunter just signed a multi fight deal based upon him winning and for that reason he has absolutely NO intention of fighting Whyte or Hrgovic in the near future.....the name dropping is absolute BS.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 08-16-2021, 07:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Filip Hrgović.
                Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

Geni geni kameni
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Nah go fight Hrgovic. One step at a time. Everyone wants to consolidate their positions without taking on much risks.

Comment

Working...
                    X