Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Mayweather's 50-0 Run: Pacquiao Had Better Quality of Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach on Mayweather's 50-0 Run: Pacquiao Had Better Quality of Wins

Freddie Roach, the head trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, says his boxer is ready to put on a great performance on Saturday night, when he faces WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Depends what you call quality as it goes along with handicapping the same guys Floyd beat without the handicap before Floyd beat you, but you would expect nothing less from Roach, he couldn't win a debate about it but he can make all the statements he wants to make.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Mayweather has better wins at 135lbs., 147lbs., and 154lbs. 130lb. Corrales would probably beat Morales and Barrera but I rank them better overall. Pacquiao fought a lot of guys coming off losses and after they looked like sheeit winning, quality doe. Pacquiao certainly has better quality losses to guys like Singsurat, Torrecampo, Morales, Bradley, Horn, Marquez and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Depends what you call quality as it goes along with handicapping the same guys Floyd beat without the handicap before Floyd beat you, but you would expect nothing less from Roach, he couldn't win a debate about it but he can make all the statements he wants to make.
        Whatabout pacquiaos run against the all time greats below lightweight. You know, pacquaio actually fought at a lower weight class than floyd.
        pacquiaos resume shts on Floyd.
        Rec28 Rec28 Marktko1020 Marktko1020 like this.

Comment

Pointless to debate. Happy I watched both of them live. Both terrific in such different ways.

Comment

Pac s a higher AT G so whatever people think he achieved is obviously greater than what Floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Whatabout pacquiaos run against the all time greats below lightweight. You know, pacquaio actually fought at a lower weight class than floyd.
              pacquiaos resume shts on Floyd.
              We can debate if you like I bet it don't sht on Floyds, you do know how to read form going into fights right, weights timing wins loses going in etc, I think your just riding name value, I believe Floyd at 130 would beat Manny JMM Morales and Barrera one after the other.
              Doesnt matter if Manny started in a lower weight class , if they both end up in the same weight class within 4 pounds of each other from 130 to 154 what does that tell you ?

Comment

It just straight truth.

If you go your whole career undefeated then you obviously either fought in a weak era or else swerved a tonne of high quality opposition. Floyd was the King swerver.

Looks at all his retirements etc. He's a legend but he ain't no Ray Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyTRAIN View Post
                  Pointless to debate. Happy I watched both of them live. Both terrific in such different ways.
                  Its simple Floyd is the better fighter, would beat Manny every day of the week and probably stop him as PBF around 130, all this who is greater is subjective opinion nothing more, when it really counted Floyd beat Manny in the ring, that's a fact and will always say Floyd is the better fighter.
                  Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Roach still mad Floyd beat Manny lol
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X