Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors Weigh In On Errol Spence's Vision-Saving Torn Retina Discovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Doctors Weigh In On Errol Spence's Vision-Saving Torn Retina Discovery

By Corey Erdman - When it was announced that Errol Spence Jr. had sustained a retinal tear and would not be able to fight Manny Pacquiao on August 21, there was a collective sense of disappointment that boxing had lost perhaps its biggest fight of the year. However, there should have also been a feeling of relief, as the injury being discovered ahead of time may have preserved the career of one of the sport's brightest stars.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Correction: (I thought this Dr. Gerber is Spence Surgeon. He's just a random Dr. giving his assumptions)

"Gelber speculates that following his surgery, Spence will be cleared for everyday activities in a couple of weeks. But in terms of a return to contact sport, the likely recovery period is several months. Provided a doctor clears him for combat once again, he’ll be able to make a full return."
    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-16-2021, 10:07 AM.

Comment

The Truth is all lies.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        The Truth is all lies.

Yeah, Dr Gelber is not Spence Surgeon.

Another deliberate fake out.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-16-2021, 10:09 AM.
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

It's comical hearing the shoulder doe crowd acting like Spence's retina tear is a conspiracy to duck Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Dr Gelber should show proof of surgery.. Still feel there's more to this..

It's like when did he really tear his retina? Maybe it's been there since the car accident. Spence was just hiding it hoping it won't get found out.. I don't know.. It's weird..
            Go away idiot, some times the raw truth is just too hard for you to conceive, Sean Gibbons seen Errol you idiot, Team Pac knows its legit.

Spence is a career fighter he will be devastated that he missed out on the biggest fight of his life that's the bit you lose in fansville, the thoughts of a fighter, you're a cheerleader you have no idea what a fighter goes through to get to the finish line let alone the level those guys are at, the man had a very serious injury and it's legit, stop trying to sht on Spence to pump up your heroes tyres.

I feel bad for both Manny and Spence they both got a kick in the guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Go away idiot, some times the raw truth is just too hard for you to conceive, Sean Gibbons seen Errol you idiot, Team Pac knows its legit.

Spence is a career fighter he will be devastated that he missed out on the biggest fight of his life that's the bit you lose in fansville, the thoughts of a fighter, you're a cheerleader you have no idea what a fighter goes through to get to the finish line let alone the level those guys are at, the man had a very serious injury and it's legit, stop trying to sht on Spence to pump up your heroes tyres.

I feel bad for both Manny and Spence they both got a kick in the guts.
              Idiot. It's not only about just the tear. It's about Spence and his team not being professional about it. Millions doubt him being sincere. It's like he hid this injury and got found out.. I think this injury was from way back his car accident and got aggravated during sparring. It's irresponsible for Spence and his team not to find out about it before the fight was signed.

I never said Spence is ducking.. Like some Pacfans think he is.. I'm more leaning to him being untruthful to his injury for neglecting it..

Still.. X-ray helps for people who doubt his surgery including BH. Go find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Idiot. It's not only about just the tear. It's about Spence and his team not being professional about it. Millions doubt him being sincere. It's like he hid this injury and got found out.. I think this injury was from way back his car accident and got aggravated during sparring. It's irresponsible for Spence and his team not to find out about it before the fight was signed.

I never said Spence is ducking.. Like some Pacfans think he is.. I'm more leaning to him being untruthful to his injury for neglecting it..

Still.. X-ray helps for people who doubt his surgery including BH. Go find it.
                He didn’t hide anything idiot….read the article his last fight was in a state that don’t require a physical or eye exam done by a doctor but rather a form filled out Nevada actually has a doctor perform the exams…. you pac fanatics need to snap out the alternate realm yall live in
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

He didn’t hide anything idiot….read the article his last fight was in a state that don’t require a physical or eye exam done by a doctor but rather a form filled out Nevada actually has a doctor perform the exams…. you pac fanatics need to snap out the alternate realm yall live in
                  So many women here having their time of the months so angry. Ease up baby.. Just want the facts be cleared..

Spence should know better.. If he had this tear. He should have had felt those early signs of a tear. This isn't everything buddy boy..

And even if he got a surgery. Still sucks ass. He through his career away after that car crash..

Lesson here is..

Don't drink and drive if you don't want to waste your life away..

I don't think Spence will be the same..

Such a let down don't you agree?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 08-16-2021, 02:21 AM.

Comment

If this didn't involve a Pbc fighter and Pacfanboys nobody would question this.

Spence known for doing hard sparring and we all know training is more dangerous than fighting.

Oh well let these guys entertain themselves......

Comment

Working...
                    X