Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Have These God-Given Skills, This is The Way I Display Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Have These God-Given Skills, This is The Way I Display Them

WBO Bantamweight World Champion John Riel Casimero defeated two-division champion Guillermo Rigondeaux to retain his title Saturday night live on SHOWTIME headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't even.

*changes avatar out of sheer disgust*
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Chump. Just keep ur talent to urself you boring scared chicken

Comment

God-given skills to induce sleep!! Thats for sure!! Thanks for the sound deep sleep Sat night…go back to the amateurs.

Comment

Guess God wanted us to be bored to sleep!
          Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

got myself a nice angry nap from that fight! thanks rigo!
            Shrap Shrap likes this.

Comment

this will be your last fight as a title challenger you displayed some **** last night

Comment

Nah, he says that but the reality was, he didn't expect Casemiro to bring fire like that.

To not allow Rigondeaux to box at his range and smother him when they got in the phone booth .

Rigondeaux realized he couldn't box Casemiro because Casemiro wasn't having it. So he used his feet to create the distance that normally his counter punching would create but in doing so, couldn't establish any offense for himself and looked like crap because of it.

Casemiro is a problem for real.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Nah, he says that but the reality was, he didn't expect Casemiro to bring fire like that.

To not allow Rigondeaux to box at his range and smother him when they got in the phone booth .

Rigondeaux realized he couldn't box Casemiro because Casemiro wasn't having it. So he used his feet to create the distance that normally his counter punching would create but in doing so, couldn't establish any offense for himself and looked like crap because of it.

Casemiro is a problem for real.
                  Casimero was practically begging for Rigo to throw a punch. His arms were way down coming in and anyone with some sort of offensive profiency could have easily countered him all night long.

The thing that pisses me off about this fight is Rigo has the tools to beat the brakes off Casimero but he just chose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

Casimero was practically begging for Rigo to throw a punch. His arms were way down coming in and anyone with some sort of offensive profiency could have easily countered him all night long.

The thing that pisses me off about this fight is Rigo has the tools to beat the brakes off Casimero but he just chose not to.

I'd argue the bold part.

I don't think he didn't choose to. Casemiro just didn't allow him to.

Made Rigondeaux get very uncomfortable, like Lomachenko did. But where Lomachenko overwhelmed him with pure skill. Casemiro did a Maidana on him and just made it too risky for a precision guy like Rigondeaux to be willing to sit and trade.

Rigondeaux got taken out of his element by Casemiro and got cold feet because of it. In my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X