Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Casimero Retains WBO Title, Gets Split Nod Over Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Casimero Retains WBO Title, Gets Split Nod Over Rigondeaux

Casimero, Rigondeaux Fight Photos Gallery - Carson, California - For the WBO bantamweight title, John Riel Casimero (31-4, 21 KOs) won a twelve round split decision over former champion and two-time Olympic gold medal winner Guillermo Rigondeaux (20-2, 13 KOs). (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win!

Comment

Casimero and Loma the only men to take down the greatest pure boxer of all time.

I’m glad his style was not rewarded by the judges. The pro game is to get paying fans to watch boxing and Rigo unfortunately is not fan friendly.
      Sid-Knee Sid-Knee Joeboxeo Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Excessive running like excessive hugging should be penalized. This is boxing and entertainment for a reason.

Comment

Both were garbage. The only real hits Casimero got in was to the back of the head then pushing Rigo down and hitting him while he was on the ground. Wtf.

Rigo had the cleaner shots throughout the boring ass fight while he was running 90 percent of the time. And the 10 percent that he stood still, Casimero wasn't or couldn't do ****. He ACTUALLY WAS ONLY LOOKING GOOD BECAUSE RIGO WAS RUNNING. So I guess that's why the judges gave him the split.

I don't care either way, but I can't believe this is the same dude the Filipinos are claiming Inoue and Donaire is ducking and scared of. Tf you guys smoking nowadays, it isn't the same thing we had growing up.

Comment

Cant believe that YOUNG man couldn't cut off the ring on an OLD MAN. Rigo didnt do enough HITTING to justify his running to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
              The only real hits Casimero got in was to the back of the head then pushing Rigo down and hitting him while he was on the ground. Wtf.
              Yeah I agree. Could you help me draft an appeal for a DQ win in favor of Rigo? I lost $1K. I could still get my money back if decision is switched. Help?

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
                Both were garbage. The only real hits Casimero got in was to the back of the head then pushing Rigo down and hitting him while he was on the ground. Wtf.

Rigo had the cleaner shots throughout the boring ass fight while he was running 90 percent of the time. And the 10 percent that he stood still, Casimero wasn't or couldn't do ****. He ACTUALLY WAS ONLY LOOKING GOOD BECAUSE RIGO WAS RUNNING. So I guess that's why the judges gave him the split.

I don't care either way, but I can't believe this is the same dude the Filipinos are claiming Inoue and Donaire is ducking and scared of. Tf you guys smoking nowadays, it isn't the same thing we had growing up.
                Did Rigo run and fought like that against Donaire? Did he even try to show his offensive skills. Why put all the sole responsibility to Casimero to deliver the fight, after all, Rigo was the challenger. Rigo run like never before.
                ​​​​​​
                If Inoue fought the Rigo tonight, do you think he would done much better? They wouldn't even try to fight Rigo.

If Inoue and Donaire got balls, they should have never backed out.

Comment

yall tripping. The fight could have gone either way. As I've stated many times, I'm a Rigo fan and happy that he lost because Casimero is gonna get ktfo against Inoue the same way Rigo would have

Comment

The worst fight I have seen in my life, a real shame for professional boxing. Rigondeaux didn't want to fight, he doesn't want to anymore, it's time for him to retire
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X