Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz Drops Kavaliauskas Five Times For KO Win - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz Drops Kavaliauskas Five Times For KO Win - HUGE Gallery

Vergil Ortiz, Kavaliauskas Fight Photos Gallery - FRISCO, TEXAS - In a high stakes welterweight showdown, knockout sensation Vergil Ortiz (18-0, 18 KOs) stopped Egidijus Kavaliauskas (22-2-1, 18 KOs) in the eight round after five knockdowns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

beautiful fight and great fighter, for me vergil ortiz is no 1, he has every tool in boxing he showed last, great counter punching great jabbing, he will dismantle any of the boys in that division too big too strong and too skilful, crawford wont get in with him thats for sure and if he does he gets stopped, and spence s career is over if that injury is real, well done golden boy promotions for a great match
    Last edited by samy787; 08-15-2021, 08:59 AM.
    NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Excellent fight!!! Ortiz is a favorite fighter of mine now!!! Kavaliauskas also really made a good account of himself and I hope he can get good TV fights! This fight lived up to the expectation and more!
      NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

I was noticing yesterday that people getting into hypothetical situations where many were saying that Crawford would beat Ortiz because he handled Kavaliuakas in better fashion, or Ortiz would beat Crawford because he beat Kava in better fashion. Styles make fights, and the way either of these guys beat Kavaliuakas is not going to determine the outcome of their fight if we are lucky enough to get that showdown. The one thing we did learn last night is, win lose or draw, Ortiz is ready for Crawford and any of the top guys at WW, and if you think Ortiz won't be competitive and give Crawford hell, your in for a big surprise if they fight. WAR!!

Comment

I like ortiz but he got hurt bad knocked down which they didnt call that might have saved him. the guy he fought is from a tiny country with hardly good trainers or sparring partners. ortiz was beat up pretty good in that round

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            I like ortiz but he got hurt bad knocked down which they didnt call that might have saved him. the guy he fought is from a tiny country with hardly good trainers or sparring partners. ortiz was beat up pretty good in that round
            Hahahaha, you blind?? It was a slip, not a knockdown. And no, Ortiz did not get hurt bad, he was rocked, so what? He has a good chin like most Mexicans and finished the round pressing Kavaliusikas. He was fighting, not running or hugging. And Lithuania has a good base for sports, it was part of the Soviet Union, who had a great sports program. Nicaragua is poorer than Lithuania and has had champions, and Lithuania has a population similar to that of Puerto Rico and is bigger than PR yet PR has had many champions. You are the typical ignorant hater. Ortiz won, deal with it !!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by budfr; 08-15-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Doesn`t Kava live and train in America?

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Hahahaha, you blind?? It was a slip, not a knockdown. And no, Ortiz did not get hurt bad, he was rocked, so what? He has a good chin like most Mexicans and finished the round pressing Kavaliusikas. He was fighting, not running or hugging. And Lithuania has a good base for sports, it was part of the Soviet Union, who had a great sports program. Nicaragua is poorer than Lithuania and has had champions, and Lithuania has a population similar to that of Puerto Rico and is bigger than PR yet PR has had many champions. You are the typical ignorant hater. Ortiz won, deal with it !!!!!!!!!!!
                lithuania produced 100's of the best boxers in human history. hahah ortiz got beat up AND KNOCKED DOWN. watch the slow motion. go clean a toilet bowl

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Lithuania has a population similar to that of Puerto Rico and is bigger than PR yet PR has had many champions. !
                  india has 1.3 billion people and i cant think of one indian boxing champ

Comment

Man, you need to learn what a KD is in this sport. When you get dropped as the DIRECT result of a punch from your opponent, that's a KD. When you fall on the ground as the direct result of swinging and missing on a hook (regardless if you are hurt or not), that is a slip. Please stop. People are going to mistake you for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X