Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Definitely Want A Third Fight This Year, That Is The Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Definitely Want A Third Fight This Year, That Is The Plan

Vergil Ortiz Jr. is professional enough to enter every fight with tunnel vision. At just 23 and entering the prime years of his career, the unbeaten Texan is also young and eager enough to at least consider the road that lies ahead. Regardless of the stakes with a win on Saturday, it should at least mean a relatively quick turnaround for the rising welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s what I like to hear, wish boots ennis was more active too

Comment

Yup, if Vergil makes quick work of Mean Machine tonight, the plan is to match him up w/t Speedy Ellis in December. Gotta love how Golden Boy moving Ortiz giving him different looks each and every time out. No doubt, by this time next yr Vergil will be ready for Bud Crawford.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

The Ortiz Crawford fight is long way off in the fight world but I do like the way Ortiz has been brought along, and I do believe it will take time more time then is now being talked about before he fights Crawford the way these things go. Tonight is another important fight for Ortiz Jr. big news there I know.

Comment

If the next fight is not Crawford, which is not possible for 2021, I would recommend a southpaw! Daniyar Yeleussinov is the only southpaw I can think of, that would test him! Maybe Manny gives him the opportunity?
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X