Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney On 'Must-Win Fight' Against Joshua Greer: I'll Show I'm A Level Above Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney On 'Must-Win Fight' Against Joshua Greer: I'll Show I'm A Level Above Him

Jason Moloney admits this simply is a fight he cannot lose. Another setback Saturday night would be a career-crusher for the Australian bantamweight contender. The 30-year-old Moloney remains confident he can become a 118-pound world champion, but he must beat Joshua Greer Jr. to move back toward contention for what would be a third world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At one time they were setting up Greer to be a somebody in the game but it stalled I felt it was pushed too hard and over rated so I disliked Greer. That said, they both should go all out and I see Maloney winning but he was in with a monster in his last fight so now he needs to show himself not just win.

Comment

War Moloney. Greer got on my bad side fighting with women.

Comment

I think Maloney should take this. Greer could (probably should) have easily lost his last 3 fights. I think if Greer loses again, Top Rank will say "Night Night" and cut him loose.

Comment

Working...
        X