Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: I'll Do The Fans A Favor And Retire Rigondeaux On Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero: I'll Do The Fans A Favor And Retire Rigondeaux On Saturday Night

John Riel Casimero cautioned those that appreciate Guillermo Rigondeaux's style to savor their fight Saturday night. It'll be the last time, according to the colorful Casimero, that the Cuban southpaw will set foot in a boxing ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So no top fighters for Casimero except 40 yr olds? None at 25-35 yrs old? Who is making these matches? Boxing is FKD UP. Same with Crawford-Spence--the fight can't be made. Bullsht.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
      So no top fighters for Casimero except 40 yr olds? None at 25-35 yrs old? Who is making these matches? Boxing is FKD UP. Same with Crawford-Spence--the fight can't be made. Bullsht.
      He was supposed to fight Monster but COVID happened.

Comment

arum stole donaire from casimero and arrange him to inoue.. old man arum is the man behind it.

Comment

So the wba are still doing this "interim champion" sh:t when there's alreafh a champion at this weight?! WTF?!

Comment

It easier said than done. I hope Casimero win but Rigo is a great boxer...

Comment

Working...
            X