Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Obviously Comfortable With My Dad In My Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Obviously Comfortable With My Dad In My Corner

Vergil Ortiz Jr. will be in very capable hands this weekend, even if not in the presence of his head trainer. The unbeaten welterweight knockout artist from Grand Prairie, Texas will head into his upcoming hometown headliner versus Egidijus Kavaliauskas (21-1-1, 18KOs) under the guidance of his father, Vergil Ortiz Sr. who takes the lead in the corner this Saturday. The bout--which airs live on DAZN from Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas--takes place at the same time as Ortiz's stablemate, Joshua Franco (17-1-2, 8KOs; 1ND) who faces Australia's Andrew Moloney (21-1, 14KOs; 1ND) in a trilogy bout on ESPN in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck to you.

Comment

It's hard to see this fight going any other way than a real hard toe-to-toe punch out after the early rounds.

Comment

Vergil Ortiz never fought Tureano Johnson (who is a middleweight). I guess somebody is publishing things before proof reading the article they wrote.
        JakeNDaBox JakeNDaBox likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by re-pete View Post
          Vergil Ortiz never fought Tureano Johnson (who is a middleweight). I guess somebody is publishing things before proof reading the article they wrote.
          Man I was saying the same thing I guess the author thinks Ortiz is Jaime Munguía!!

Comment

Originally posted by re-pete View Post
            Thank you. Meant Samuel Vargas and it has been corrected.

Comment

Working...
            X