Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Riel Casimero-Guillermo Rigondeaux: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Riel Casimero-Guillermo Rigondeaux: Stats and Stakes

A fight that looked interesting on paper before it was replaced remains interesting now that things have circled back to where they started. Saturday night (Showtime, 10 PM EST), we almost had a Nonito Donaire-John Riel Casimero unification match at bantamweight. It was a surprising move with Casimero already slated to defend against Guillermo Rigondeaux. Ultimately, it was a surprise too good to be true.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Casimero is the winner.

Comment

Title: Lineal World Jr. Featherweight
      WTF?!

So now, in addition to who-knows- how-many "champions" per weight, we have websites awarding their own too?!

Comment

We will see what Casimero can do to neutralize the jackal on fight night. I believe he will use his favorite combi: uppercuts to the body to open up the head then use his left hook to end the night for Rigondeaux. Ko within 4 rounds.

Comment

Rig got this.
          Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

If I had to bet--I would go with Casimero. Younger, also unorthodox like Rigo, and a vicious puncher. Rigo can punch too but who can withstand it better?

Comment

Odds on a Rigo KO were too good to miss out on. WAR RIGO!!

Comment

sad career ending for rigo.. i hope casimero finishes him fast so it won't hurt rigo so bad the entire night..

Comment

Boxing expert Nash has bet £1000 on Rigo to win this, wins £1,900, though I have covered with the draw £100, so if Rigo wins, I win £1,800, if it's a draw I break even if he loses I lose £1,100, but he will win, I would 2k on Kid Galahad last week, posted on here before the fight, just like I did with Lopez vs Lomachenko, and I'm doing it again now, I am telling you all, Rigo will not lose this fight. Nash out.

Comment

Caismero looks high AF in that picture

Comment

Working...
                    X