Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua Buatsi, Ricards Bolotniks - Ready For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua Buatsi, Ricards Bolotniks - Ready For Showdown

Buatsi, Bolotniks Weights Photos Gallery - After back-to-back weeks of non-stop boxing action at Matchroom HQ, Brentwood, the final week of fight camp draws the festival to a close, as undefeated British light-heavyweight JOSHUA BUATSI defends his WBA International title against Latvian challenger RICARDS BOLOTNIKS. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

IDK if my old eyes are deceiving me, but I'm sure Buatsi didn't look so slim before. He looks like a L/W or F/W. You expect guys at 160 & above to have muscles, as Bolotniks has.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      IDK if my old eyes are deceiving me, but I'm sure Buatsi didn't look so slim before. He looks like a L/W or F/W. You expect guys at 160 & above to have muscles, as Bolotniks has.
      No your eyes are ok - he doesn't have much muscle mass or not as much as you'd think. I wonder whether his weight cutting has eaten into his muscles as he has no excess fat. Upset on cards?

Comment

Thanks SteveM. Yeah, that doesn't look good. I really liked Buatsi when he turned Pro. He had that priceless quality of seeming calm & controlled in the ring. Then he seemed to be getting hit too easy. When he moved to Virgil Hunter I thought that seemed an excellent choice to improve his defence, but it obviously won't help if he can't make 175, or at least can't make 175 healthily.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Thanks SteveM. Yeah, that doesn't look good. I really liked Buatsi when he turned Pro. He had that priceless quality of seeming calm & controlled in the ring. Then he seemed to be getting hit too easy. When he moved to Virgil Hunter I thought that seemed an excellent choice to improve his defence, but it obviously won't help if he can't make 175, or at least can't make 175 healthily.
          Bolotniks has also fought at Cruiserweight. KO'd by Mchunu.

Comment

Working...
          X