Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cassius Chaney Returns Saturday Night; Considers Andy Ruiz A Good Opponent For Step Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cassius Chaney Returns Saturday Night; Considers Andy Ruiz A Good Opponent For Step Up

On the same night Muhammad Ali's grandson will make his pro boxing debut on ESPN, a heavyweight named Cassius will attempt to launch what he hopes will be a successful stretch that leads to a career-changing opportunity in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the confidence but Ruiz would be too much too soon.

Comment

More proof that the vast majority of American heavyweight prospects are basketball and football players who couldn’t make the cut. Virtually gone are the days when American heavyweights came up through the amateurs circa age 6 and on end focused solely on boxing

Comment

I'll be at this card, looking forward to seeing what he's got. I used to box with George Arias in The Bronx, though - real good guy. I hope if Chaney wins George takes the W and steps up in the world. But first things first, can't wait for tomorrow night!

Comment

Just curious, did Breadman ever box?

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Just curious, did Breadman ever box?
            I don't believe he was an amateur or pro. He boxed at a gym in Philly but more as exercise and love of the sport although he did spar with local Philly fighters like Yusuf Mack and Bam Bam Hines. I think his career as a trainer took off when he met J-Rock when Julian when as an amateur.

Comment

Ahhh Ruiz fights Gate Keeper Arriola and now becomes a Gate Keeper too? Don't think so. Late blooming Football/Basketbollers usually don't make that big of a splash in boxing. But bring'em on anyway Boxing needs more fights. Screw the masks.

Comment

Working...
              X