Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: It Has Always Been My Dream To Fight in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: It Has Always Been My Dream To Fight in America

DANIEL DUBOIS IS set to live his American dream when he crosses the Atlantic to take on Joe Cusumano in Cleveland on Sunday August 29.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He better be fighting a true scrub...that's all I know lol

Comment

Learn how to slip a jab and stay humble.

He's the reason why Joyce became grossly overrated overnight by casuals.

Comment

I've been on Dubois's back for fighting bums but now he's fighting the legendary Joe Cusumano, and not only that he's going to Cusumano's backyard. I take everything I said back! The bravery of Dubois is beyond measure.

Comment

Good to hear a British lad say that and good for Frank for making it happen
          Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

This kid is tested at least. While other prospects fight nobodies pretending they are good.

Comment

It must be most fighters dream to fight in some of those iconic American venues that have hosted some of the great fights over the years.

Comment

joshua said the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Good to hear a British lad say that and good for Frank for making it happen
                  I'm pretty sure that if he'd not signed with Frank in the 1st place he'd of fought there years's ago. The like's of Dennis McCann, David Adeleye, Archie Sharpe, Ryan Garner, Sam Noakes, Brad Foster, Louie Lynn, Zack Parker, Mark Chamberlain & Henry Turner all need oversea's experiance & exposure if there to succeed @ World level. Frank really need's to take a leaf out of Fast £ddie's book & start investing in more global contest's if he's serious about marketing his stable!!...

Comment

Usa usa usa usa

Comment

Working...
                    X