Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of The Week - August 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of The Week - August 13

Pick It: TBRB #3 John Riel Casimero vs. #5 Guillermo Rigondeaux (Saturday, Showtime, 10 PM EST) - While he remains the lineal king at Jr. featherweight, Cuba's 40-year old Rigondeaux (20-1, 13 KO) is challenging here for a title in his second weight class. The 32-year old WBO titlist Casimero (30-4, 21 KO) is defending a title in his third weight class. Casimero will attempt to earn both his second defense of the belt he won from Zolani Tete and his seventh straight knockout win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

30-year old Andrew Moloney (21-1, 14 KO) was competing strong early in the rematch only for a head clash to send them home before matters could be resolved.

There wasnt a head clash Cliff. Moloney got the shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      30-year old Andrew Moloney (21-1, 14 KO) was competing strong early in the rematch only for a head clash to send them home before matters could be resolved.

There wasnt a head clash Cliff. Moloney got the shaft.
      You are as right as can be! No head clash. Moloney was all in his a$$ before that bs happened. Called a punch not a but. Where in the f did they even see a but in their 20 min. video watching? That was BS

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

You are as right as can be! No head clash. Moloney was all in his a$$ before that bs happened. Called a punch not a but. Where in the f did they even see a but in their 20 min. video watching? That was BS
        It was obvious to me they wanted Moloney to lose. Maybe I'm going too far with that but I watched the entire thing and never saw anything near a headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

It was obvious to me they wanted Moloney to lose. Maybe I'm going too far with that but I watched the entire thing and never saw anything near a headbutt.
          You are not alone my friend. I watched it in slow motion 10 times. No doubt it was a punch

Comment

Working...
          X