Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza, Alex Saucedo Forged Friendship After Brutal Battle Cost Saucedo His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza, Alex Saucedo Forged Friendship After Brutal Battle Cost Saucedo His Career

By Keith Idec - Alex Saucedo sensed familiar regret in Arnold Barboza Jr.'s voice when Barboza called him soon after their grueling, life-altering fight last October 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a nice touching little article about two men who left it all in the ring that night.

Best of luck to both of them moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      This is a nice touching little article about two men who left it all in the ring that night.

Best of luck to both of them moving forward.
      Certainly agree. Your post also a fitting touch. I couldn’t write anything better than yourself. God bless Alex and his family, We know how hard it can be when you try to fill a void in life. I hope he never gets the urge to just “lightly spar” in Gym or anything like that, it isn’t worth the risk!!
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Not many nice stories...this was one.

Comment

Such a nice story. This is one of those sports where two men can beat each other to a bloody pulp for minutes, and then forge a friendship for a lifetime. I wish Saucedo the best from here on.

Comment

GucciGod
            In the UK there was a guy called Nick Blackwell who was stopped by Chris Eubank Jr. He suffered injuries & was told he must never fight again. He decided he could “lightly spar” in Gym & it ended really bad. Tell your friends & everyone, no must mean no.

Comment

Great article and learning opportunity for the fans. It's all entertainment, no need to hate guys who probably dont really hate each other. Leave it in the ring, that's how it should be.

Comment

Yes certainly it is a nice story, and shows both mutual respect, as well as sportsmanship- just he way it should be, assuming that it is Alex and not Keith, saying these words.. But it was very repetitious , saying the same thing over and over to stretch out the article. I would like to have heard what adjusments Saucedo has made in his lifestyle and how it has impacted on his famiiy from day to day.

Will he remain in boxing, perhaps in a training or other capacity, Boxing certainly needs good, clean thinking people to get moreinvolved in the nuts and bolts.

Good luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                X