Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz, Egidijus Kavaliauskas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz, Egidijus Kavaliauskas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ortiz, Kavaliauskas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Welterweight knockout sensation Vergil Ortiz, Jr. (17-0, 17 KOs) is set to defend his WBO International Welterweight Title against the fearless Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas (22-1-1, 18 KOs) in a 12-round bout live at the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas; streamed live on DAZN on Saturday, August 14. Today the fighters met for their first face-off in the Lone Star State at the final press conference. (photos by Stacey Snyder, Kevin Estrada)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect a fire fight! Really good test for the young Ortiz Jr, Mean Machine is strong and powerful

Vergil by TKO 9!

Comment

Hopefully the main event of each card are on at different times. I want to see all 3, very good fights.
      Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Vergil will break him down in 10 rounds or less.

Comment

Must watch fight for me - definitely recommend this kind of fight if you're feeling in the dumps after the Spence news. I know I am - but Vergil is that type of youngster that keeps me watching, sometimes they appear at the exact right time.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I just can't get all that excited for this one I think Kavaliauskas is horribly overrated based on a decent enough losing effort to an unmotivated, flat looking Crawford. I actually feel he's a bit soft and was flattered heavily in that fight and we'll see his true level this weekend.
            I don't think he lasts 3-4 rounds without getting KTFO or quits. Ortiz is going to fold him like a deckchair.

Comment

Absolutely no way would Kavaliauskas ever QUIT.
              You must not know much about him and Crawford wasn’t uninspired, Kavaliauskas is very good.
              slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                I expect a fire fight! Really good test for the young Ortiz Jr, Mean Machine is strong and powerful

Vergil by TKO 9!
                Kavaliauskas is a tough dude. If Ortiz gets past him impressively, they gotta get him a big fight. He definitely looks like and fights like the real deal.

Comment

I LOVE this fight!!! Excited to see Vergil Ortiz and Jaron Ennis careers unfold.

Comment

Ortiz will walk through him more impressively than Crawford....book it!

Comment

Working...
                    X