Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Casimero - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Casimero - Face To Face at Final Presser

Rigondeaux, Casimero Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux and WBO Bantamweight World Champion John Riel Casimero went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they headline action live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, August 14 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got rigo by ko in 8 rounds or less or a boring UD.

Comment

Casimiro won’t let it be boring.

I’m thinking Rigo wins though. Unless we see the sudden fall off of a once great champion.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

You could see the fear shaking Casimero's mind and body...

Comment

Casimero dressed up like a concierge in a high end spa

Comment

casimero will pound granpa guillermo in 3

Comment

Never seen Rigo fired up like this against an opponent, so I'm looking forward to seeing what side of him we see this weekend. Casimero is a serious threat with real power, so I'm expecting Rigo to be the sweet scientist he's been through most of his career. Even moreso at his age. A very intriguing matchup.

Comment

Just watched the presscon.

With so much trash talk coming from Casimero, I'm surprised Rigo didn't let his wife pull him out of the fight.

The super duper hurtful word and blatant disrespect towards Rigo from Casimero should mean Casimero shouldn't get a pay day.

BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Rigo is a true talent but I seen signs of being hurt in his last fight, he just overcame them. I believe if his game is of old self and he doesn’t get touch to often he wins, but if hurt in this fight that could be the end of a good career.

Comment

This is a fight where there is no true favorite. Rigo would have been years ago but he’s a bit more vulnerable now. These are the most interesting fights, when you can’t pick a winner. I see Rigo winning if he boxes from the very beginning but who knows. Against Ceja he banged a bit but he pulled it out. Against Solis he was getting lit up the first two rounds and nearly stopped before he went back to boxing. I guess we’ll see what happens with Casimero.

Comment

Working...
                    X