Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi: People Have Been Asking For Me To Step Up and Here We Are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi: People Have Been Asking For Me To Step Up and Here We Are

Joshua Buatsi has vowed to pass his first big test in style as he faces Ricards Bolotniks at the third and final weekend of Fight Camp this Saturday August 14, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know. What do you say? Step up? I guess this is a step up from what he's used to.

Comment

Could be a fun fight. Joshua could simply outclass and out power Bolotniks. Going to be interesting. Atleast if Bolotniks grabs the W i can cash in bet.

Comment

It's a marginal step up, Bolotniks has been a spoiler at times. I see Buatsi winning without issue.

Comment

This is a step up???

Comment

Buatsi's career hasn't been moved the way it should have but this is a very solid fight for him. It is go time for him. He is almost 30 years old and going on his 5th year as a pro and really isn't close to a title shot. That should NOT happen. By the summer or fall of next year, he needs to be in line for one of the champions or at the very least a top 5 LHW.

War Buatsi!

Comment

Working...
            X