Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm Ready To Make History Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm Ready To Make History Again!

Former world champions Robert Guerrero (36-6-1, 20 KOs) and Victor Ortiz (32-6-3, 25 KOs) have promised to go to war on August 21, when they collide at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a whole Southpaw event. Lol

Comment

Victor. I know you’re reading this. You never made history in the first place. You’re a disgrace to Mexican boxing, you quit against Maidana, You quit against Josesito Lopez, You quit against Andre Berto Rematch, you quit against Luis Collazo. You’re a quitter, you’re always gonna be remembered as a quitter

Comment

This should be an interesting fight. I don't know, however, why either boxer are still fighting. They will never be top card fighters again. Perhaps they'd like to have one last hurrah on a big stage; this will be their only way to do it. It seems as though Victor Ortiz is delusional though. He may have found a way to head butt himself silly. Hopefully, he'll use his head (and heart) differently against casper....I mean, the ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
          Victor. I know you’re reading this. You never made history in the first place. You’re a disgrace to Mexican boxing, you quit against Maidana, You quit against Josesito Lopez, You quit against Andre Berto Rematch, you quit against Luis Collazo. You’re a quitter, you’re always gonna be remembered as a quitter
          How many fights did you have bro? Chill.. this fight is gonna be better than Pac ugas believe me

Comment

This will actually be a nice scrap. its a big stage so they will fight like hell

Comment

This fight has CTE written all over it. I don't think Robert Guerrero can afford to take any more punches. With that being said, I wouldn't mind watching these two punch the **** out of each other. It'll be fun while it lasts...
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Them quittin days are over. Have you seen him hit those pads that don't fight back? Phew! "No mas" has become "Fight to the death" or whatever that is in Spanish.
                GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I'd rather see fights like these between former has-been champions than YouTube/celebrity boxing matches. Next I wanna see Ruslan Provodnikov vs Lucas Matthysee (No defense) lol
                  tonytolliver81 tonytolliver81 likes this.

Comment

The only history Ortiz will be remembered for is for quitting in more main event fights than anyone in history.
                    mexiFistology mexiFistology likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X