Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Warns: I've Never Seen Deontay Wilder This Hungry Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Warns: I've Never Seen Deontay Wilder This Hungry Before

Malik Scott, who now trains heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder, has never seen the boxer so hungry in training camp. In 2014, Wilder knocked out Scott in one round. They would later become close friends.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im tired of seeing the same articles being made. We get it.

Comment

No matter how hungry he is the ring, he's gonna be the same one-trick pony he's always been. Fury is gonna light him up the exact same way he did last time. With how much dude loves(or loved)to talk, they can't seem to get any new quotes or answers for any of those baseless and blame-deflecting accusations he's made. These Wilder articles are really getting boring and repetitive.
      Last edited by Griever0730; 08-12-2021, 01:01 AM.
      GucciGod GucciGod snowdog snowdog like this.

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"He's never seen him this hungry in training camp before"

Huh? Isn't this his 1st training camp with Wilder?

Comment

I bet he's hungry, he needs to beef up those stick legs.
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

1) My costume was too heavy, 2) my legs was weak, 3) it's snakes in the grass, 4) its andre dirrell's fault, 5) my trainer ain't loyal because he didn't allow me to be beat to death, 6) ricky hatton pulled fury's gloves down, 7) fury had no padding in the gloves that my corner inspected and approved b4 the fight, 8) fury had egg weights in his gloves, 9) Fury had oil all over his body, 10) I have an ice cream scoop sized dent in my skull, 11) Fury never punched that hard all of a sudden he's blasting me to the floor and every shot hurts like hell, 12) my arm was broken, 13) I ruptured my bicep, 14) I was under some JuJu, 15) I had a bad training camp, 16) the ref was against me - Deontay Wilder

how about u wasn't able to duck, slip, parry, or block any punches and u got hit with everything in the book to the head and the body? How about u just got ur flaws exposed by a much better boxer? How about u don't know what weight u wanna fight at, coming in 20 lbs heavier than the 1st fight? How about playing ur girl too close b4 the fight and maybe it was this weakness that made u flat? How about listening to Jay Deas instead Breland when Deas can't even wrap hands correctly? How about bein so in love with ur power that u stopped learning and was only looking for one shot at a time and how that made u one dimensional? How about u just sucked that night and u really got ur ass whipped and it's no one's fault except your own?

Comment

He took a dive for Wilder, anybody who watched that fight knows this. Scott is just another yes man for Wilder.
                GucciGod GucciGod Bonduu Bonduu like this.

Comment

This is NOT his 1st camp with Wilder nimrods he has been Involved in alot of Wilder's camps this is his 1st as Head trainer. I can tell who the casual boxing fans are
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

"Me and the other nuthuggers managed to inflate his ego back to normal." Great, but has he actually learned something in this camp?

Comment

Working...
                    X