Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Fournier, Silva vs. Ortiz Added To De La Hoya-Belfort Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Fournier, Silva vs. Ortiz Added To De La Hoya-Belfort Card

The upcoming Triller pay-per-view card, scheduled for September 11 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, is receiving several undercard additions. The main event will feature the return of six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya, who faces former UFC champion Vitor Belfort in a sanctioned boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighting some dude called Joe Fournier on Oscars undercard.

I guess Haye lost all his money at poker lol.
    MoneyKing MoneyKing likes this.

Comment

can he stand up long enough to fight these days?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
        can he stand up long enough to fight these days?
        Its such a weak time in the division, he could probably get by with one leg.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Fighting some dude called Joe Fournier on Oscars undercard.

I guess Haye lost all his money at poker lol.
            - -They're best buddies both in fraudulent boxing and Paedo grooming in Fournier international nightclubs.

Bellew told us Haye was skynt in the leadup to that unfortunate result. Like SRL, he finally overestimated his abilities in picking the weakest opponents.

What else U need to know?

Comment

I think you have mistaken this era with the 90s. Haye got battered twice by Bellew, and Bellew was in nobody's top 20 in HW division. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I think you have mistaken this era with the 90s. Haye got battered twice by Bellew, and Bellew was in nobody's top 20 in HW division. Nash out.
                Your seriously deluded if you think this era was anywhere near the division when Lewis was fighting... Klinchko let Haye last the fight.. Lewis would have Koed him like he did Briggs.

Comment

Your seriously deluded if you think this era was anywhere near the division when Lewis was fighting... Klinchko let Haye last the fight.. Lewis would have Koed him like he did Briggs.
                  Oh, yes, the great "90s", Lewis who proved himself in 1999! Hardly the 90s. Tyson who did his best work blasting away bums in the 80s!, Bowe who had 1 great year, then binned his belt to avoid a beating and got battered around a ring twice by a Polish journeyman. Holyfield... Okay, I'll accept Holyfield as a true 90! Great! I guess the view is always better when looking at it through nostalgic glasses! Nash out is a wise man who constantly teaches others about boxing history.

Comment

I love the idea of MMA fighters competing in boxing against other MMA fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X