Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh: It's a Huge Milestone in My Life Just Getting Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh: It's a Huge Milestone in My Life Just Getting Here

By Thomas Gerbasi - The professional boxing debut. A stressful moment in any case, but particularly so if you happen to be the grandson of "The Greatest." But Nico Ali Walsh isn't blinking in the days leading up to his Saturday bout against Jordan Weeks, even as he receives the type of attention and scrutiny few debuting pros get.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid resembles Muhammad Ali about as much as Ali resembled George Washington
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Good luck lad, that’s some serious shoes to fill

Comment

Saw him in an interview and he seemed like a very intelligent and respectful young man. It was annoying when every question ESPN asked him involved Ali.

I Wish him luck, the last name and lineage has alot of perks and also has some serious pressure.
        ​​​​​

Comment

Just getting here is a huge milestone in your life? Kid, your last name is Ali. Networks are dying to have you on their platform.

Comment

This guy only has 30 amateur fights and turns pro this month. What does that tell you?

Comment

boxing doesn't have the same cultural significance it had in the 1960s. if one can avoid being a fighter, it's probably better to just not do it. not sure which side of the tracks he's from

Comment

Working...
              X