Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maestre-Fox: WBA Orders Immediate Rematch, At Request Of Fox's Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maestre-Fox: WBA Orders Immediate Rematch, At Request Of Fox's Promoter

Mykal Fox will have to settle for a second fight in search of a win that should have come the first time around. The World Boxing Association (WBA) has ordered an immediate rematch between Venezuela's Gabriel Maestre (4-0, 3KOs) and Maryland's Fox (22-3, 5KOs), the sanctioning body announced on Tuesday. The need for a second fight stems from the controversial outcome of their August 7 meeting, in which Maestre was handed an unpopular twelve-round unanimous decision win in their Fox TV welterweight fight at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fox will get knocked out in the rematch, mark my words.

Comment

This is like painting over rotten wood! There would be no need for a rematch if they had got it right the first time! They need to stop painting over rotten wood and gut out the rotten corruption!
      Last edited by richardt; 08-10-2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Now suspend/ban the three judges too. Especially Martinez-Rizzo.

Comment

Love how to file the grievance, you gotta pay the WBA 10k. Unreal.

Comment

Oh and the WBA...just give us $10K and we'll look into it. Sounds like them. Money grubbing slime org. Wish I got that much for watching a replay.

Comment

Fox shouldn't have to beat him again. He already beat him, easily.

Comment

BS, Fox should not have to beat to beat this guy twice. What a crap show.

Comment

What can I say?

The sport is a total sham. A racket from top to bottom.

Comment

A "resolution" that gives the WBA another sanctioning fee........
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X