Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mahmoud Charr Lodges Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mahmoud Charr Lodges Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Don King

Mahmoud Charr is ready for his next fight. This one will take place in a courtroom, as the veteran heavyweight has filed a four-count complaint against Hall of Fame promoter Don King, both individually and against his Don King Productions (DKP) promotional company, as well as Epic Sports--Charr's co-promoter through a partnership with DKP--and five yet-to-be-named defendants. Charr alleges tortious interference, civil conspiracy and two counts of breach of contract in his case filed with the United States District Court in the Southern District of Florida on Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charr is a PED cheat. But he was royally screwed out of money here. All references to a title are bogus. He was not a champion. Neither are Whyte or Dubois. But King and the WBA are boils that need to be lanced

Comment

Good luck getting a cent out of King.

Comment

I'm highly doubtful that King even has multi hundred dollar bills in his Bank account..... His account is probably at Green Dot.....
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Don King and Bob Arum. Both 89 going on 90. Still exerting undue influence on this sport. Pretty wild.

Comment

Charr gets nothing but what he deserves signing with Don King. What did he expect? King seems to exist to make his money in court with tricky contracts and such. That said, Id drink a beer with Don. It would be fun but of course I'd have to pay the bill and then find out later I owed the bar 10,000 dollars for some other stuff Don stipulated that I didnt know about at the time and didnt realize I was now responsible for. .
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 08-11-2021, 12:02 AM.
            MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

The innocent victim in all of this is Fres Oquendo.

Comment

WAR Charr!!! Bleed King for all that's left and leave him a dry husk to rot straight into hell!
                mlac mlac Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Don King and Bob Arum. Both 89 going on 90. Still exerting undue influence on this sport. Pretty wild.
                  Difference between the two is, arum actually pays his fighters well, king literally robs his fighters blind by not paying them or pays them well less then what was agreed and then leaves them out to dry.

Comment

Doesn’t fres oquendo have a WBA Mandatory Champion bout by way of US Federal Courts order?..Where’s fres ??

Comment

Working...
                    X