Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bolotniks Very Motivated To Shock Buatsi as Showdown Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bolotniks Very Motivated To Shock Buatsi as Showdown Nears

Ricards Bolotniks is ready to strike gold again as he steps into the lion's den and takes on Joshua Buatsi in a massive fight for the Light-Heavyweight division at Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex this Saturday August 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I find it too hard to dislike Bolotniks. He impressed me in the golden contract series, tends to always come and scrap, I’d probably be happy to see him get the upset, I don’t quite think he will though.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Bolotniks is definitely a solid fighter and probably Buatsi's best opponent to date.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
        I find it too hard to dislike Bolotniks. He impressed me in the golden contract series, tends to always come and scrap, I’d probably be happy to see him get the upset, I don’t quite think he will though.
        Buatsi is also very easy to like. He is about as humble as it gets.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Buatsi is also very easy to like. He is about as humble as it gets.
          Yeah he is and as a fellow believer I love how he tries to spread the word of the lord. I like to see an* underdog win, regardless of how likeable the opponent is.
          Last edited by GucciGod; 08-10-2021, 12:39 PM. Reason: An* wrote And.

Comment

Buatsi is solid fringe contender but he must learn how to move his head. Even Calic was able to hurt him badly.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Buatsi is solid fringe contender but he must learn how to move his head. Even Calic was able to hurt him badly.
              He is talented, but stiff with his head and upper body movement. When I first saw him fight, I was surprised no one trained him properly to move his upper body and swivel. He might use angles at times but that requires upper body and head movement to seal the deal. He needs a better trainer who knows that defense is more than just a high guard before it's too late in the game.

Comment

Ricards completely won me over with his performances in the Golden Contract, dudes limited. maybe a little scrappy but he's rugged as they come with a fighters heart... sadly though I suspect he might not see the final bell here, Buatsi really does carry power and Ricards gets hit too much. Great fight and I'm really looking forward to it but I think my dude Bolotniks gonna end up on the canvas.
                GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X