Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer On Joe Smith Matchup: I Really Don't Want To See Them Fight, But This Is A Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer On Joe Smith Matchup: I Really Don't Want To See Them Fight, But This Is A Business

Andre Rozier is not exactly looking forward to the idea of his charge, Daniel Jacobs, taking on fellow New Yorker and light heavyweight titleholder Joe Smith Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith flattens Jacobs

Comment

Glad Rozier and DJ are reunited. I’m kinda shocked at the prospect of DJ vs Joe Smith. Danny is either gonna be fast enough and evasive with his defense, or else Joe might get the KO.

Comment

These are my two underDOGs. It’ll be a good matchup considering Joe has been at the weight longer, he may be more comfortable and therefore take Jacob’s out. I’m with Rozier, don’t like to have them tangle but biz of boxing and I’ll watch it.

Comment

If we’re being honest, Jacobs hasn’t really looked great since his fight with ggg and he arguably lost to Rosado. Don’t see this turning out well for him
          slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            If we’re being honest, Jacobs hasn’t really looked great since his fight with ggg and he arguably lost to Rosado. Don’t see this turning out well for him
            What I want to know is just how exactly Jacobs deserves a world title shot coming off that ****, didn't even want to be there performance against Rosado.

Comment

Jacobs is something of an enigma. He has had a solid career but it seems like there is something missing. He is not getting any younger and may as well fight Smith. A good performance, win or lose can't hurt but a devastating knockout loss might be it. It is easy to root for the guy, especially with the cancer issue. Best of luck to him ether way but if Smith catches him, it will probably be lights out!

Comment

What happened to Joe Smith fighting Beterbiev?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Not to mention he was LOOSING the fight against Chavez Jr until he inexplicably quit on his stool. Bad look for Jacobs

Comment

Rozier full of **** too! All this about money and you don’t give a dam as long as you are paid, hell that’s what you and Jacobs fell apart about in the 1st place, rather it’s a clothing line marketing or whatever it all leads to one thing, them dam dollars. As for Jacobs he owes Philadelphia another fight from the last ass whipping he took and received a gift.
                    SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X