Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Will Fight In October, Hopefully Against Arreola Or Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Will Fight In October, Hopefully Against Arreola Or Ruiz

Eddie Hearn is hoping to entice a well-known Mexican-American heavyweight to get in the ring with Dillian Whyte later this fall. The Matchroom head expressed recently that trial horse Chris Arreola and former titleholder Andy Ruiz were at the top of his list to mix it up with his oft-disgruntled client. Whyte (28-2, 19 KOs) has repeatedly caviled at the powers that be about not getting a chance to fight for a heavyweight world title. In lieu of that, he is now hoping to fight fighters with pedigree and brand value.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever happened with the Franklin fight? phuck off with Arreola.. You not going to fight Ruiz because of risk reward and i don't blame him. If he loses again like he did v Povetkin then that would be it for Whyte and the WBC shot.
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

The way Chris performed vs Ruiz I'd say it's a decent scrap. I'd actually like the Ruiz fight. I think Eddie just throwing his name out there though.

Comment

Shamelessly ducking Charles Martin still I see.

Comment

Oooh. Yeah... we're all super excited to see Dillian vs Old Man Christobal... and let's face it that's what Eddie is actually saying despite dangling Ruiz as a potential opponent.

Comment

With all the crap Whyte talked about Ruiz for fighting Arreola he should steer clear. But I doubt the media would call him out for it
            Jkp Jkp GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

is whyte under contract with matchroom? i thought he was a free agent
              Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Why not just focus on Ruiz who beat Arreola in his last fight?

Comment

Let me get this straight. They are saying they offered Ruiz in the 5 to 6 million range to fight Whyte. Ruiz would RIP their arms off for that contract. I somehow find that hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
                    is whyte under contract with matchroom? i thought he was a free agent
                    I believe it's a fight by fight basis for Whyte but in practicality he always seems to fight under the Matchroom banner.
                    2ndroundko 2ndroundko likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X