Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judging The Judges: Gabriel Maestre-Mykal Fox Scorecard Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judging The Judges: Gabriel Maestre-Mykal Fox Scorecard Analysis

Mykal Fox delivered the best performance of his career, yet still never stood a chance. The leading candidate for the 2021 Robbery of the Year took place this past Saturday live in primetime on Fox TV from The Armory in Minneapolis, Minneapolis. Fox was believed by the majority of viewers to have easily won a twelve-round decision over Venezuela's Gabriel Maestre, only for judges Gloria Martinez Rizzo (117-110), John Mariano (115-112) and David Singh (114-113) to turn in scorecards suggesting they bore witness to a completely different fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

I thought it was weird that despite being a huge boxing nerd, a guy i have never heard of with 3 fights was a heavy betting favourite against Fox. Follow the money...

Comment

All these judges ought to be banned. Sadly they wont. However the issue with this article is the fact that thwy have to mention one judge being a Trump supporter. Why does that matter? That's journalism for you though, they can't function without him. The only thing that mattered was her s**tty comments about Mrs. Obama and the crap scorecard she submitted.
      Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Racism and especially being from the fighters home country are reasons to be suspicious of judges but being a Trump supporter makes one dishonest and corrupt?
        I'm guessing being a Trump hater makes Bob Arum the most honest guy in boxing. lol

Comment

*sigh* yet another fight I have to watch and see if this is another overreaction by NSB. Damnit

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            *sigh* yet another fight I have to watch and see if this is another overreaction by NSB. Damnit
            Yes we are all dying to hear your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              All these judges ought to be banned. Sadly they wont. However the issue with this article is the fact that thwy have to mention one judge being a Trump supporter. Why does that matter? That's journalism for you though, they can't function without him. The only thing that mattered was her s**tty comments about Mrs. Obama and the crap scorecard she submitted.
              Correct; therefore it makes the article absolute s h I t. Absolutely none of this has anything whatsoever to do with who they support politically. The comments? Absolutely. What’s new though? Just another leftist parroting leftist taking points.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

The judge who turned in that horrible card was a Trump supporter and a racist.

Now, not all Trump supporters are racists. But a lot of them sure as hell are.

pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I watched that fight. It was one of the worst robberies I have ever seen. That type of "judging" is very bad for the sport and those bum ass judges should be reprimanded and suspended, if not absolutely banned.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

It is a little curious that the article focused on Martinez-Rizzo being a Trump supporter. I do understand mentioning the conflict of interest due to her husband's affiliation with the WBA, and her being a racist. The other two judges got the decision terribly wrong too. What was their excuse?
                    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 08-09-2021, 03:45 PM.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X