No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Inks Multi-Fight Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Inks Multi-Fight Pact With Eddie Hearn

Newly crowned IBF Featherweight World Champion Kid Galahad has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing. The Sheffield star (28-1, 17 KOs) turned in a superb performance on Saturday as he clinically stopped Liverpool's Jazza Dickens in eleven rounds to claim the vacant IBF crown at the top of the bill on Fight Camp Week 2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mismatch room. By the time the Kid faces a threat, he'll need a cane and reading glasses. If he loses, it won't be Eddy's fault.

Comment

eddie made him sign it in blood

Comment

Great for him to get a deal and it makes sense since he’s a Brit. Hopefully this doesn’t prevent him from facing the other top FW’s like My boy Navarette, Santa Cruz, Vargas or Gary Russell ( when he makes his yearly appearance lol).
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Not so long ago, wasn't Kid talking about the PBC offer and signing with them in case of winning the title?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Great for him to get a deal and it makes sense since he’s a Brit. Hopefully this doesn’t prevent him from facing the other top FW’s like My boy Navarette, Santa Cruz, Vargas or Gary Russell ( when he makes his yearly appearance lol).
            Unfortunately, this is a division that has mainly in house fights only. I think the best thing possible would be both GRJ and LSC moving up to 130 to open things up a bit
            The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Hard to find anyone to avoid let alone actually avoid.
              LSC has fought at that weight for 2-3 years and Russel has turned down numerous offers because he earns multi million deals every fight on the PBC .. lol, he's never leaving the island.

The rest will pretty much fight each other.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Mismatch room. By the time the Kid faces a threat, he'll need a cane and reading glasses. If he loses, it won't be Eddy's fault.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Well this was a no-brainer

Comment

He has earned the right to sign with who he wants. Good for him.

If it is good for boxing and his career, I guess we will see.

Comment

I can only see navarette beating him at the weight, I'm not counting Russell Jr or LSC because they never fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X