Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: Just No Way There Was A Head Clash In Franco Rematch; Franco Knows That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: Just No Way There Was A Head Clash In Franco Rematch; Franco Knows That

Andrew Moloney cannot wait for his upcoming third fight against Joshua Franco, scheduled for nine months to the day from when Moloney settled for what he considers a nonsensical no-contest in their rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Moloney was definitely robbed in that and kinda made a joke out of the NSAC and the replay rule. It just goes to show who they wanted to win the fight.

Comment

When I saw Robert Byrd on instant replay duty I knew there was going to be something up

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        When I saw Robert Byrd on instant replay duty I knew there was going to be something up
        It took 15 minutes for them to explain to him how to use the technology and another 15 for him to find his glasses and old man medicines.

They should force referees to retire after 65...

Comment

That whole ordeal was one of the most painful boxing experiences I've witnessed from my couch. Byrd could barely move the cursor on the screen and you has Bennett ams others whispering in his ear to try and help guide him. Then to hear them try and rationalize their ruling...brutal

Comment

Maybe it could have been an accidental headbutt, but the fact is that they were deliberately looking for it and still couldn't find it. That behaviour on live TV was one of the worst things I've seen in boxing. Usually the controversy is clouded - here it was available for everyone to see.

I hope he gets the win in the rematch. I just wonder whether his chance has gone.

Comment

No one should be surprised this kind of thing happens when the fight is in the US. No one. It's like clockwork.

Comment

Working...
              X