Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: Casimero's Power Is Of No Concern To Me Whatsoever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: Casimero's Power Is Of No Concern To Me Whatsoever

Guillermo Rigondeaux recognized John Riel Casimero's legitimate power. The skillful southpaw has beaten punchers with less boxing ability than him in the past, however, and he is confident he'll withstand Casimero's power, too. Rigondeaux (20-1, 13 KOs, 1 NC) even suggested he'll be the one to win by knockout August 14, not the hard-hitting Casimero (30-4, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Rigo honestly feels this way. Would be nice to see him get The win as I’m not too fond of Casemiro personality wise!
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Has Rigo had his teeth fixed? I can't recall ever seeing the dude smile until recently, now he's beaming all the time.
      I think this is a difficult fight to call. I'd like to see Rigo come out on top but I'm staying out of the bookies for this one.
      GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Cant believe Cas is trying to shame him into “fighting” him. If Cas CANT CATCH a 40 year old. He needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
          Has Rigo had his teeth fixed? I can't recall ever seeing the dude smile until recently, now he's beaming all the time.
          I think this is a difficult fight to call. I'd like to see Rigo come out on top but I'm staying out of the bookies for this one.
          no, he had gold teeth before and went soft so he exchanged them, he is a family man now.

But, rigo does not intent to get hit so he isn't worried about power.

Comment

A fight where anything could happen. I can't wait.

Comment

Casimero is dangerous, a little Roberto Duran, so who knows if Rigo can beat him. It would be a big deal if Rigo at 40 KOs Casimero.

Comment

I hope he can make some money before he retires. I still remember reading about how Casamayor after winning the gold medal Fidel Castro landed the biggest cheap shot on Casamayor ever by giving him a Bicycle! A damn Bicycle! He had to trade it for a pig to feed his family.

Comment

I don't know if Rigo can survive this Young Bull, but I'll be rooting for him! Love to see "The Master" at work! Salute to Cuba! Lara vs. Lubin! Make It Happen! Florida needs that one!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 08-09-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post

no, he had gold teeth before and went soft so he exchanged them, he is a family man now.

But, rigo does not intent to get hit so he isn't worried about power.
                    Lmao can't rep thug life forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X