Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues Tough Grind For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues Tough Grind For Errol Spence

Manny Pacquiao Wild Card Training Camp Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao continues to work hard at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, as he prepares to take on unified WBC and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. (Photos by Wendell Alinea/MP Promotions)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Closer we get to fight night more I think its going to be a boring fight. Spence is going to fight from the outside and as the longer, taller, heavier, and younger fighter...its going to be very hard for Manny to establish regular contact.

Late stoppage is not out of the question (9-12) but I expect Manny to win 2 out of first 3 rounds and not many more rest of fight.

Spence has a much better and tighter defense than Thurman and a much better jab too. Tall task for Manny but props for taking the fight
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Is pac still in the Philippines? No roach?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        Is pac still in the Philippines? No roach?
        yup... training all done in the PI so he can juice up.

Comment

I was way off with the Thurman fight I couldn't see a 40 year old Manny getting up in that one, but I just CAN'T see it happening again, going to say Spence 117-111 UD

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

yup... training all done in the PI so he can juice up.
            He's been in LA for awhile... nice try

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              I was way off with the Thurman fight I couldn't see a 40 year old Manny getting up in that one, but I just CAN'T see it happening again, going to say Spence 117-111 UD
              still didnt learn after the first time??

Comment

Working...
              X