Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alen Babic: It Was Very, Very Tough Fight - I Didn't Expect That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alen Babic: It Was Very, Very Tough Fight - I Didn't Expect That

Matchroom Fight Camp, Brentwood - On Saturday night, Alen Babic's destructive form continued as he forced Mark Bennett to retire after the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Redneck from Balkan

Comment

It should be a learning fight for Babic , he needs to really take Whytes advice and bulk up more with lean muscle against the bigger heavyweights he will be facing .

Comment

He will get exposed soon accident waiting to happen

Comment

I think babic has poor technique. Any decent boxer would destroy him.

Comment

Good victim for Chisora if old Del needs a victory before moving to next big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              It should be a learning fight for Babic , he needs to really take Whytes advice and bulk up more with lean muscle against the bigger heavyweights he will be facing .
              I'm sure Dianabol Dillian can offer him done advice on how to that.

Comment

Should move down to cruiser and duke it out with makabu.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Good victim for Chisora if old Del needs a victory before moving to next big pay day.
                  Chisora kills him but also several others...wallin, bakole, takam to name three

Comment

Can’t help but love the savage.
                    NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X