Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want To Retire Pacquiao, But I Respect Him For Taking This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want To Retire Pacquiao, But I Respect Him For Taking This Fight

WBC, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence is not only motivated to win his upcoming defense, but he also wants to become the man to retire Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao, 42-year-old, will challenge Spence on August 21 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally someone gives Kell his respect... He was ruined after the Golovkin and Spence fights but during those fights and prior he was the best ww around, everyone seems to wanna forget that after his prime slipped away from him recently but at least Spence knew what's up, he fought him and didn't wanna fight him again, granted Kell was asking for it at super welter and Spense was never gonna do that but he never looked interested in my opinion

Comment

If he handles Pac decisively, he might get his wish. But aside from Mayweather, nobody has ever handled Pac decisively for 12 rounds. He's definitely gonna hafta walk through serious hellfire to make his point.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I think manny has to do something to earl early and fast if he wants to win. Freddie said they going to “box” and win a decision against Spence and I don’t see that happening. Manny better hurt Spence early or he is going to get hurt.

manny is still fast and powerful but he can’t keep that pace no more and he gets really sloppy later and fights and that could be his undoing.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

I think Spence will retire him.. PAC is guna get beaten up and although he will have his moments this is where he is going to look his age facing such a big strong prime quality fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              I think Spence will retire him.. PAC is guna get beaten up and although he will have his moments this is where he is going to look his age facing such a big strong prime quality fighter.
              I'll be utterly shocked at any other outcome other than this to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                If he handles Pac decisively, he might get his wish. But aside from Mayweather, nobody has ever handled Pac decisively for 12 rounds. He's definitely gonna hafta walk through serious hellfire to make his point.
                Mayweather certainly did not decisively handle pacquiao over 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                  Spence's jab will be key imo. If he is able to establish it hard and early, then work to the body off it, Roach will probably end up pulling Pacquiao out in the later rounds.
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Mayweather certainly did not decisively handle pacquiao over 12.
                    Well, he did for at least 8. of the 12 imo

Comment

Working...
                    X