Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox: I Was Stunned By The Decision, No Way Maestre Won More Rounds Than Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox: I Was Stunned By The Decision, No Way Maestre Won More Rounds Than Me

At The Armory in Minneapolis, Mykal Fox (22-3, 5 KOs) admits that he was shocked when the scorecards were read for Saturday's FOX televised co-main event, which saw him lose a twelve round unanimous decision to two-time Venezuelan Olympian Gabriel Maestre (4-0, 3 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I gave Maestre 3 rounds
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I’m getting so tired of these BS bad decisions and none of these judges getting banned. Also tired of these interim belts, like wtf‍♂️

Comment

Serious investigation needed into the Haymon/WBA connection.

Comment

I am outraged! Fox SCHOOLED Maestre and was robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            They can investigate, but will probably get paid off to say they see nothing wrong too. This is worse and more blatant than the TR/WBO connect. Everybody on PBC gonna claim that they're a multi-division world champion with all these WBA belts going around.

Comment

The Maestre-Fox decision was clearly the worst this century. If Fox-TV had any class, they would refuse to air any future WBA-affiliated bouts, but they won't. These third-world sanctioning bodies have a long history as racketeers.

Comment

Pacquiao will never get the decision against Spence and this is the perfect example

Comment

I went to bed after watching Devon lose to a master boxer...I will have to watch this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    This is the singular biggest issue here, I know bigger promoters lay in bed with the sanctioning bodies, and we have seen this in the past and present, but the relationship that the WBA currently have with PBC is just plain to see. How many regular belts do they have over there in PBC island? How many favours have they done for PBC (LSC not been stripped of his belt), Pacman getting stripped once they knew he wasn’t under PBC etc..
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X