Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Hurt Right Bicep in First Round, I Couldn't Get Anything Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Hurt Right Bicep in First Round, I Couldn't Get Anything Going

At The Armory in Minneapolis, Luke Santamaria (12-2-1, 7 KOs) scored a unanimous decision victory over former two-division champion Devon Alexander (27-7-1, 14 KOs) after 10 rounds of super welterweight action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devin has alot of miles on him from the battles with addiction as well as the battles in the ring. Bodies break down. Time to call it a career. Same with Collazo.

On a side note, as I watched Devon just go through motions and look like a shell of himself, it was frustrating to hear the commentary team try to tell me that Devon looked great.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Devin has alot of miles on him from the battles with addiction as well as the battles in the ring. Bodies break down. Time to call it a career. Same with Collazo.

On a side note, as I watched Devon just go through motions and look like a shell of himself, it was frustrating to hear the commentary team try to tell me that Devon looked great.
      PBC commentary on FOX amd Showtime can be just awful some times.
      Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Man whoever said Alexander is Holyfield's unclaimed son in another thread... I can't unsee it now lol...

Comment

Devon has weak tendons, ligaments and muscles now from doing all them damned percs. U know how they make u nod out. Too much prolonged relaxing, now he's all droopy inside

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Devon has weak tendons, ligaments and muscles now from doing all them damned percs. U know how they make u nod out. Too much prolonged relaxing, now he's all droopy inside
            That's bull man he tore his right bicep in 2013 and had to pull out of the Kell Brook fight he got hooked on Tramadol not Percocet after the Maidana fight which is around the same time frame he just was injury prone as a result of fighting not drugs.

PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Weird since Joe Goosen said he won every round.

Comment

Time to hang it up, champ.

Honestly the Berto fight was the time to hang it up. Now it's just getting sad.

Comment

Santamaria b cheatin.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Weird since Joe Goosen said he won every round.
                    Yeah, I was having a hard time with Goossen's take. He kept commenting on how Devon looked great physically and how he was taking the rounds. I know he's trained alot of good fighters but sometimes his commentary makes me question how he could be taken seriously.
                    ShaneMosleySr ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X