Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ebanie Bridges: If Courtenay Doesn't Take Rematch, It Will Look a Bit Like She's Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ebanie Bridges: If Courtenay Doesn't Take Rematch, It Will Look a Bit Like She's Running

Ebanie Bridges made short work of the usually durable Bec Connolly as she stopped her in the third round of a scheduled eight at the second week of Fight Camp in Essex.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I missed her last fight. Ebanie is my girl. Did she look ok? If so, I wanna see a rematch with that British/UK area chick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I missed her last fight. Ebanie is my girl. Did she look ok? If so, I wanna see a rematch with that British/UK area chick.
      She was up against "professional opponent" Bec Connolly. Although Bec was coming in with more camp prep and at a lower weight than what she's normally forced to operate at, there are levels, and Bec was brought in to give a good go and lose.

Ebanie looked pretty decent. She needs to work on her head movement and she still pushes some punches. That being said, she has some heavy hands and is incredibly strong.

She was digging nice body shots and she caught Bec with an overhand right that short circuited her legs and ultimately got the KD. After that it was was curtains and Ebanie finished her off for a TKO when the ref intervened to save a defenseless Bec from more punishment.

Ebanie suffered a small but over her right eye from a clash. It didn't look serious and I imagine she will be back in the ring again relatively soon.

BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

She was up against "professional opponent" Bec Connolly. Although Bec was coming in with more camp prep and at a lower weight than what she's normally forced to operate at, there are levels, and Bec was brought in to give a good go and lose.

Ebanie looked pretty decent. She needs to work on her head movement and she still pushes some punches. That being said, she has some heavy hands and is incredibly strong.

She was digging nice body shots and she caught Bec with an overhand right that short circuited her legs and ultimately got the KD. After that it was was curtains and Ebanie finished her off for a TKO when the ref intervened to save a defenseless Bec from more punishment.

Ebanie suffered a small but over her right eye from a clash. It didn't look serious and I imagine she will be back in the ring again relatively soon.
        Thanks man. The last time I saw her was vs the UK chick.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Thanks man. The last time I saw her was vs the UK chick.
          My guess is that was Shannon Courtenay. They put on a bloody war. Ebanie mentioned her after the fight, she definitely wants to run it back. The other option is Rachel Ball. Ball is another UK fighter who dropped and decisioned Courtenay. Ball is a tall slender, stick and mover with some decent counters. Ball and Ebanie would make a nice matchup in styles.
          BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

My guess is that was Shannon Courtenay. They put on a bloody war. Ebanie mentioned her after the fight, she definitely wants to run it back. The other option is Rachel Ball. Ball is another UK fighter who dropped and decisioned Courtenay. Ball is a tall slender, stick and mover with some decent counters. Ball and Ebanie would make a nice matchup in styles.
            Looking forward to her future fights. Never seen the Ball chick before. I'll YT her later. Thanks again.
            PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X