Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Facing Charge of Assault For Allegedly Punching a Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Facing Charge of Assault For Allegedly Punching a Woman

According to ABC Action News in Toledo, Ohio, former world champion Robert Easter Jr., has been charged with assault for allegedly punching a woman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Word is he knocked out a woman early hours this morning.

https://www.13abc.com/2021/08/07/cha...-with-assault/

Comment

3:38 AM. I guess she changed her mind about going home with him and he musta got mad he bought drinks.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-07-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Thugs gonna thug

Comment

lol always an excuse for the team.

These damn women making PBC boxers punch them by being teases.

The guy is trash. She didn’t do anything to deserve being punched in the face by a world champion professional boxer.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          3:38 AM. I guess she changed her mind about going home with him and he musta got made he bought drinks.

Comment

C5A16339-B3FE-4DC5-AA08-652221F94114.jpegSo tell us about your boy punching a lady!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              lol always an excuse for the team.

These damn women making PBC boxers punch them by being teases.

The guy is trash. She didn’t do anything to deserve being punched in the face by a world champion professional boxer.
              WTF are you posting? I didn’t make an excuse. I read the article and speculated what happened.

How do you get a tease out of what I posted.

If you thought that was an excuse for Easter then you’re a complete imbecile who needs to step away from the forum for a while.

Comment

Hanging out with Broner rubs off. In a bad way.

Comment

Do we have any video of the knockout????

Comment

To recap:

Easter punched a woman.

You speculated, based on no evidence, that she must have been acting like a tease.

your words: “I guess she changed her mind about going home with him and he musta got made (sic) he bought drinks.”

No one has reported that, but you speculated it to assign blame to her for the incident.

That way, in your eyes, Easter has an excuse for being a POS. And you don’t feel bad when you root for the woman beater to win a sporting event.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

WTF are you posting? I didn’t make an excuse. I read the article and speculated what happened.

How do you get a tease out of what I posted.

If you thought that was an excuse for Easter then you’re a complete imbecile who needs to step away from the forum for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X