No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Blasts Out Nick Webb in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Blasts Out Nick Webb in One Round

Fabio Wardley (12-0, 11 KOs) battered Nick Webb to defeat in the first round to retain his English heavyweight title at Fight Camp in Essex.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-07-2021, 03:30 PM.

Blasts out? LOL

The ref pissed his pants and ruined an interesting fight.

Comment

feckin useless referee - early stoppage.

I feel like I'm watching 2 different sports - in the previous fight the ref should have stopped it like 2 rounds earlier - I'm honestly fearing for the losing fighter's health - the Savage lived up to his name. (and I had money on a 3rd or 4th round stoppage - the ref actually cost me money as any other ref etc.).

Then we get this fight. I think maybe they got the two referees mixed up - SMDH

Comment

webb was cowering on the floor covering his face and not fighting back. how can he allow it to continue?

Comment

Nick Webb will come again!

Big, scared loser will get opportunities since he looks afraid of being in an actual fight.

Comment

when dominic brezeale was about to fight Wilder, i recall the pre-fight video where he was posing for pictures and imitating a punch. as he did it, his tit bounced...and i thought 'oh no, if you cant be bothered to flipping get fit for the fight of your life, what chance do you have?'.

i thought the same for nick webb..
            a 33 yr old man, a prof athelete, should not have breasts like that. as soon as you get a glimpse of some flopiness in that area, you should stop whatever else you're doing and work on eliminating it.

Comment

Give me Babic vs Vallily and Webb vs Ali on the same card somewhere in the Midlands

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                feckin useless referee - early stoppage.

I feel like I'm watching 2 different sports - in the previous fight the ref should have stopped it like 2 rounds earlier - I'm honestly fearing for the losing fighter's health - the Savage lived up to his name. (and I had money on a 3rd or 4th round stoppage - the ref actually cost me money as any other ref etc.).

Then we get this fight. I think maybe they got the two referees mixed up - SMDH
                If he set up shots with the jab more you would have won ,instead he got sloppy head hunting . Why jab ? Well you could have won money because that big guy was confused as hell when he was hit with the jab when Babic then blitzed him in all directions. When Babic was wild it let the other guy survive by leaning on him and pushing at times . This is why you set the punches up with a nice jab .

Comment

Originally posted by jjscruff View Post
                  webb was cowering on the floor covering his face and not fighting back. how can he allow it to continue?
                  The referee was just giving good old Nicky a chance to be a warrior that’s all! Lmfao! Get some pretty senile British refs tbh. Not all of them whatsoever.

Comment

I remember Tony Tubbs with breasts, pregnant looking tummy, all that walked Riddick Bowe down for 10 rounds & totally out-classed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X