Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Daniel Dubois & Tommy Fury Hitting America, Working With Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Daniel Dubois & Tommy Fury Hitting America, Working With Showtime

LIKE FOR AMBITIOUS recording artists with global aspirations, the name of the game is to crack America - and it is much the same when it comes to boxing. This is why I am so pleased that two of our more recognizable names are being given the opportunity to perform and shine across the Atlantic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is only one future king Filip Hrgovic

Comment

Good show frank good show. I like it and since I never miss Showtime boxing I won’t be missing this either. Good to see you bringing fighters to the fold on the showtime boxing world.

Comment

Warren trying to infect the USA with his absolute trash fights.

Comment

I know Tommy is young and inexperienced and they're taking their time with him but what does he have to gain from beating an opponent who's 0-1 and hasn't fought since 2017?
          Is it just a plot to create more drama between Paul and Fury since Taylor is Paul's sparring partner?

Comment

Hmmm it appears the venture into the states should be rather lucrative for Fury and Dubois but the question is can they maintain a win streak over there with the competition hailing from there? only time shall tell

Comment

Working...
            X